Learn the Basics of Upland Bird Hunting and Wingshooting
Upland Bird Hunting School
Heading out into the wild and harvesting your own meat might be earth's ultimate adventure. It's pure, exciting, challenging, and incredibly rewarding. One problem however is that getting started in the sport of hunting can be a daunting idea for many. Where do you go? What type of gun do I use? How do I clean my game animals and prep them for the dinner table? These are logical questions, but we have them all handled for you!
Welcome to the Red's Learn to Hunt Classes. We want to provide you with fun, safe, and positive hunting mentors so that can join one of the finest traditions known to the human race. We'll teach the basics from the fundamentals of handling firearms all the way to processing the game you take and prepping it for the dinner table.
Cost and Details
- $199 per hunter/student
- 4 Hour Field Class
- Shotgun Rental
- Ammunition for both Target Shooting and Hunting
- Hunting Trip on the Mt. Baldy Pheasant Hunting Preserve
- Shooting Class and Wingshooting Instruction on our Sporting Clays Course
- Bird Cleaning Demonstration
- Protein Packed Pheasant Breasts (as long as you can hit your shots!)
- Kids under 14 must have completed a state run Hunter's Education class in order to participate in the hunting portion of the class.
- Classes are restricted to pre-scheduled dates, however groups or families of 4 or more may request their own private outing.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Our goal is to make scheduling adventures with Red's stress free and fair for everyone involved. Cancellations made by the customer less than 24 hours from the start time, or failure to show, will forfeit 50% of the total cost. If you cancel more than 24 hours from the start time, you may reschedule or request a refund - 5% to cover processing fees and labor. If Red's decides to cancel the event due to adverse conditions the customer may request a full refund.