Bird Hunting Annual Memberships to 50,000+ Acres
2018/2019 Annual Memberships - FULL
Membership Includes Access to 2 Ranches
- Mt. Baldy Ranch - Yakima River Canyon, WA
- Saddle Mountain Ranch - Mattawa, WA
Cost $2,000 Annual Fee
Red's Fly Shop leases over 50,000 acres of prime ranch ground in Eastern Washington. While our main quarry is the Chukar partridge that lives atop the high rimmed basalt ridges surrounding the sage brush plateaus, we also encounter Valley Quail, Huns, and Pheasants. A benefit to the Red's member program is that these properties have very good vehicle access throughout, enabling hunters to plan much easier hikes if that is their desire. The birds tend to spend a lot of time on the flats as opposed to the steep rocky hillsides in the relatively un-pressured private setting. An attractive feature of the bird hunting program is the opportunity to run dogs on birds for 9 months of the year. While many of our members main goal is to hunt wild birds, the 1000 acre preserve is perfect to get their dogs out and into shape before the wild bird season opens, and also a great way to extend their season into the Spring when most hunters put the kennels on the top shelf of the attic for the season.
Annual Membership Inclusions
- August 1st - March 31st is Membership Season
- $2,000 Annual Access Membership
- Wild bird hunting limited to posted WDFW hunting seasons
- Unlimited access to wild bird hunting on 15,000 acres of private leased ground
- 9 month access to the Red's hunting preserve for holdovers (released pheasants)
- Released birds available for $15 per Chukar, $27.50 per pheasant
- Each member issued a "play book" at beginning of season - very specific info to other hunt options in the area - from pheasants in Ea WA to huns and Quail in N WA Predator hunting access on a per day basis (must request permission - no free reign)
Deposit and Cancelation Policy
Our goal is to make scheduling adventures with Red's stress free and fair for everyone involved. Cancellations made by the customer less than 24 hours from the start time, or failure to show, will forfeit 50% of the total cost.
If you cancel more than 24 hours from the start time, you may reschedule or request a refund - 5% to cover processing fees and labor. If Red's decides to cancel the event due to adverse conditions the customer may request a full refund.