Hunt and Fish on the Same Day!
Cast 'n Blast Hunting Adventure
This trip typically meets at 9 am at Red's Fly Shop, where your hunting guide will meet and greet you. Hunters will head for our hunting preserve which is located a few minutes away. The hunts are usually about 3 hours start to finish. After your morning hunt you head back to Red's Fly Shop where your fly fishing guide will be ready for you to trade hunting boots for wading boots! You'll be served lunch on the river and you will fly fish the balance of your day. These trips are usually about 9 hours start to finish.
Cost and Details
- $495 per gun
- 6 roosters released per gun
- Includes hunting guide, pointing dogs, and bird cleaning.
- Price based on double occupancy
- Includes lunch on the river
- Includes guided fly fishing float trip after hunting
- Includes flies, fly rods, and tackle. Waders are NOT included but are available to rent at your request.
- Shotguns and ammo not included, they are available for purchase and rental if necessary.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Cancellations made by the customer less than 72 hours from the start time, will forfeit 50% of the total cost. If you cancel more than 72 hours from the start time, you may reschedule or request a refund minus 5%. Cancellations within 24 hours or failure to show will forfeit 100% of the trip cost. If Red's decides to cancel the event due to adverse conditions the customer may request a full refund.