You Bring Dog and We'll Bring the Birds
DIY Pheasant Hunts Near Seattle
Have your own bird dogs? No problem. Our team will release and plan birds for you on the Mount Baldy Ranch Preserve which is located in the heart of the Yakima River Canyon. We're located only about 2 hours east of Seattle.
The spacious preserve is nestled in prime terrain ranging from creek bottoms to basalt rimmed plateaus, which gives us plenty of room to accommodate multiple parties and large groups. You bring the dogs, we'll provide the birds.
Cost and Details
- $289 per gun // $389 per solo hunter (3-Hour Reservation)
- 6 pheasants are released per gun (mixed bag of roosters and hens)
- Bonus Birds are available for groups at a pro-rated price of 3 extra planted birds for and additional $99 per 3 roosters.
- No hunting license is required for this trip
- Kids under 14 years of age, must have completed an official state run Hunter's Education Class